Transcanada Keystone Pipeline www.transcanda.com , Enbridge www.enbridge.com , Tesoro www.tesoro.com , Aux Sable www.auxsable.com , Bakken Energy Service www.bakkenenergyservice.com and Alliance Pipeline www.alliancepipeline.com shared the stage in Denver Colorado www.denver.org Oil and Gas Summit.
Questions discussed on Midstream Perspectives on Pipeline Build-out in the Bakken Shale
- What is the current pipeline takeaway capacity from the Bakken and how much more is required to be built to meet expected production growth?
- What pipeline expansion projects are currently under development and what is their shipping capacity?
- Which announced transportation systems will receive industry support by the highest level of commitments from suppliers and become a reality?
- How would such a takeaway capacity increase affect transportation companies and the level of road traffic in North Dakota?
- What other midstream infrastructure needs to be expanded?
- How can the midstream companies maximize the rates of return on infrastructure costs?
- What is the level of cooperation between midstream companies and railroads, and what will happen in the long-term future?